Friday, May 20, 2016

Las Vegas - Let's Do This!

So off I go again. I am headed down to Las Vegas by way of most of the west coast for the Big Money Rally banquet. My trip plans take me south near I-5 almost all the way to Los Angeles, and then I am planning to cut over to the east for a look at Grand Canyon and Monument Valley in southern Utah. Jeannette is meeting up with me in Vegas for a few days of fun and sightseeing and then I plan to head north through Nevada and Oregon to get home. Should be a pretty fun trip.

This is a link to my Spotwalla page.

You can follow along on my Spotwalla page as my trip progresses. Nothing will show up until Sunday morning.

This is a link to a Flickr album I will periodically update.

Not sure how often I will publish pictures - some days will be longer rides than others. The map below represents the basic route i will take. Two days will be in Vegas with Jeannette - no riding those days, just touristy stuff. I actually plan to spend more time OFF the interstate than on, but this map will give you a general idea of my plans.

Basic Route

2 comments:

Mike Gregg said...

Looks like fun! Have a safe trip!

Tim Allen said...

Thanks, Mike! Looking forward to it.

Getting Ready For Our Canary Island Cruise

  Canary Island Itinerary We are preparing to depart on our long-awaited Canary Island cruise with friends! We fly into Lisbon, Portugal and...