Sunday, March 1, 2009

Ready for Riding Season

I am trying a blog out to keep in touch a little better than I have in the past. I have included about ten e-mail addresses. If you don't want to be included please let me know and I will remove you.

I am definitely ready for the winter weather to go away. My bike is ready to go with a new (to me) seat and plenty of life in the tires. Plans this year include a long trip out to Glacier National Park in Montana with friends Ken and Jason (some group as last year's coast ride). I am really looking forward to that ride. I also hope to make trips down into Oregon in search of a group of dams that are on a ride list from a club I joined. Like I need another excuse to ride, right?

Getting ready to go on a long trip out to Singapore to jump on one of my boats. We will be in Singapore for a couple of days and then about 10 days underway before we pull into Guam and fly home. All in all I will be gone for a week and should be home on the 17th of March. I am looking forward to not doing that anymore!

2 comments:

Mike Gregg said...

Sounds like you have some fun times ahead out on the open road. Be sure to take some photos along the way! Have fun in Singapore!

Spud said...

I so can't wait to get the knobbies on my DRZ and hit the dirt. Unfortunately I gave up expedition capacity going to the smaller bike.

Getting Ready For Our Canary Island Cruise

  Canary Island Itinerary We are preparing to depart on our long-awaited Canary Island cruise with friends! We fly into Lisbon, Portugal and...